*Baking Utensils Haul* (affordable)

Hello!

Today I went to a all around supply store in my town and went ham on the baking goods. This is what i got!

link to the stores online version: https://www.tedi.com/en/company/ (if you're German you could even order online!)

In total I payed a price of 28,25 € for all. 




I got three stainless steel bowls, one 24 cm for 2 € and two 16 cm for each 1€. I really wanted to get my own to use only for baking and first invested in smaller sizes. My ideas were to prepare chocolate and creams in them.
I also got two spring-form pans, in 20 cm for 3€ and 12 cm for 2 €. I wanted to get different sizes to try out, especially the smaller one since I never used that size in spring-form pans.
This aluminum pan was 1,50 €. I'm not sure about the quality, since it doesn't look that well made. But I will give it a try. And for that price it's definitely not a big problem.



 This is my most expensive purchase (7€): a crêpes pan with a wooden distributor. I'm looking forward to using this for my first even "mille crêpes" attempt! 




I'm always excited to see piping bags at such cheap prices because let's be real: baking utensils are always super overpriced, at least that's the case here. So I got this pack for 2€ but I later realized that it only contains one bag! What?! I hope it's reusable at least a few times. It comes with 5 different nozzles: two different star tips, a round tip, a filling tip and a flat tip.



Yes! A Spatula! Really. I didn't have one before. It was time to finally get one. It's seriously not that much fun to work without one. (weird note: the pink one that I got was 1€, while the same one in white had double the price. Is that pink-shaming?)

These are just basic glass containers that I picked up to store ingredients. Really nothing special, and just 1,50€ per piece. I might get more later.



I got two ceramic pots for cremes! They were only 75 cents per piece! I always wanted to get such pots and I'm more than exited about this purchase.

For 1€ I got this bottle for decorating, it has two departments and a star tip that can be closed with a cap. No ideas yet what I should use it for.





SPRINKLES! YELLOW SPRINKLES!
Yes, I love it. They are very small and fly away sooo easily. Also the color is distributed in a patchy way throughout the bottle and there are clumps of sprinkles stuck together.. They were 1,25€, so I still like them a lot and I'm thinking of ways to use them.



And that's it! 
Have a good productive day. ♥ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[vegan] Mille crêpes- Pancake cake

A culinary trip to Austria and Hungary

~Autumn arrives~ Plant-based Cookies for Halloween