~Autumn arrives~ Plant-based Cookies for Halloween

 “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” 
― Jim Bishop

I love autumn. It just has something magical and very, very comforting about it. I made these cookies inspired by the warm colors of autumn and Halloween. 

The recipe is a simple sugar cookie recipe from the internet and I won't recommend any special ones because I simply took a random one. Just switch the butter for margarine or vegan butter, and the eggs for a similar amount in apple sauce or what I used, a splash of oat milk. (You can use any egg substitute of choice!)

The icing is powdered sugar with a tiny bit of oat milk again. 
This is a very simple recipe and honestly this one is not about taste, but about presentation. I still hope you enjoyed ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[vegan] Mille crêpes- Pancake cake

A culinary trip to Austria and Hungary